2012年11月14日星期三

Beats by Dre BMW re ordered family a

Is regardless of ground of to twist a head but go, did it ever not because of heart in of that kind of touched?Perhaps can not continue to face that care and love, is the main reason that I leave.Just, I exactly can not escape from this responsibility and go to a river again east, necessary will be punished.
Doing not once know is much long-term, wait while widing awake, but I see tube Lu just looking at me with the facial expression that a face ponders.I ain't sneered at I for a while by ground, in a stranger's in front, I incredibly walk absolute being, this isn't my style.To tube Lu a smile:"Is ashamed, I suddenly thought of some affairs, with as for neglected a Sir.Don't know that the Sir still wants to see what, not, we return to hall up drink tea?"
Take care of a Lu point to nod:"Thus and at the right moment, I just thinking talk some affairs well with childe.Canning be not disturbed is better."
Although I is a bit interrogative,also not too care, ordered family after offering up tea and drinks, make them back from a distance.Take care of Lu to start to carry tea and drinks, quietly looking at afloat in a few light greens on the surface, some stunned appearance.I carried tea to lightly close lightly an one mouthful and looking at to took care of the facial expression heart that the Lu dazes in funny, you are to don't know how open mouth, or can not recall me the purpose here, I and you also have no familiar arrive you run my home situation that carry tea Zhong's daze!
Putting in the custody of Lu again still just is stunned of facial expression, I lightly cough one- track:"Take care of a Sir to carry tea not to drink, might it not be is feel this tea taste poor?Or does the Sir drink not to spoil this flavor?"
Listen to me so on saying, take care of Lu to just return to absolute being, in a twinkling have 1 F on the face red and dizzy, obviously ashamed:"Have no, have no, I some walk absolute being."
Accompany the Cao to hold along while today, and then said so many affairs, mood isn't good, say that I am very tired, looking at this tube Lu facial expression like this again, I am a bit impatient, lightly smile 1:"Take care of the Sir is allowing all a vegetable to have an of God-man, remarkable prediction, I hear, many reach officer's magnate all with can invite a Sir to beg for to teach into the mansion for glory.If knows oneself to have no and Sir opposite qualifications, today Sir but don't please from arrive, let very much if be overwhelmed by special favor!"
Saying politely on the my mouth is actually an allusion to take care of Lu, your fame is big, I am knowing, can I didn't invite you, you seek to come by yourself and what rubbish said, why the need for past lane the Xuan is falsely.
Take care of Lu at 1:00 also not concerned my tone in of impatient, but is mind not in it play in a short while tea Zhong, just sighed an one breath:"Childe thinks to take care of Lu is come to say geomantic?"
I am really a bit not glad:"Taking care of the Sir is what kind of person, such as also know a little of it, you can't mix rice to cheat money with this, either, I can't even think toward this aspect.Just, Sir since so hasty see me, by all means occupy.I just don't want to beat this riddle with you.Have what rubbish, you directly say of be."

Chapter 174 another day changes a life(2)


Take care of Lu still very whole with Xia ground let go of hand in of tea Zhong, lightly say:"Childe, I also not is intentionally also disturb you and just have an affair, I must seek you to beg a certificate, so as to trust."
My eyebrows is one Yang, hope he doesn't talk, know he from will keep on saying.Take care of Lu not to need me to connect words indeed as expected, he lowers the head to looking at at present tea Zhong, from attended to keep on saying:"The Lu accepts heaven's will, since the childhood was familiar with a sky mutually, fortune telling, this thought necessarily childe was also knowing.After Lu understood thoroughly a week easy, have already been paying attention to the variety of astrology, push to play for a sky, the road of life, can see through, see the alignment of understand sky of life, is my generation to pursue from cradle to the grave of target."Make reference to here, his title tooks a look me.
I am light a smile:"The Sir's remarkable prediction, if listenned to much.You say since and like this, that means that you can already see through for a sky, heading for of life, right?Just, I still not understand, you seek my reason, I for saying astrology, is the least bit also not understand."
Take care of Lu to shake, continue to say his:"The Lu is almost each to all late want a view star, I dare to say, talk about the variety of astrology, no one is clearer than me, also can't someone understand these varieties brings of is what, in addition to I outside.This, don't know that childe can believe to deny?"I order and signal hint him to keep on saying.
Take care of Lu to immediately after say:" In two year agos, I am hoping state, suddenly see the astrology appear a big fluctuation, at that time, I didn't pretty much care, also thinking this fluctuation corroborated Ye city it to change.Can afterwards of sky mutually variety, let me feel where not to, the astrology this time greatly changes, unexpectedly what to spread to is this big fellow river's mountain."
In my heart on moving, carry tea drinking one mouthful, just say with smile:"I said that the least bit don't understand as well to the astrology's saying.Listen to you saying so and also having some truth just.The Cao adult took down Ye city, equal to took down to hope state even vaster site, this changes and certainly spreads to the big fellow river's mountain, this is also a greatly good matter to imperial government."
Taking care of the Lu didn't answer criticism me, just tiny tiny a smile:"Good matter?Unfortunately, I see of sky mutually but show this war merit to big fellow river mountain to say, can't be a good matter, say it is a good matter, also the good matter that can be a Cao adult, will never be a courtly good matter.I say like this that the truth that has me naturally, isn't the Fu empress an example?"
Is dark surprised in my heart, on the face but still light smiling face:"?Mutually have already shown that the empress of Fu will have a situation like this this day?See like this, I hereafter can be good friends with a method of learning this view star can also know without consulting oracle well, perhaps."
Take care of a Lu face up tiny tiny a red:"I just raise such an example and have never seen star to know the ability of other people's life and death.My meaning BE,Beats by Dre BMW, this time the big fluctuation of astrology, bring imperial government of not necessarily is a good matter, to Cao adult, but is an absolute good affair.Just I don't know, fluctuation like this, to world mankind, exactly is well or bad?"
BE?This tube Lu's returning is really a shape of youth's mature and steady:"The Sir since can see so many varieties, you master in easy arithmetic of week again,can not also reckon this exactly is well or bad?"
Took care of Lu to sigh an one breath:"Life in the sky originally should be is difficult to disobey, but break out variety, this nature be not I can completely understand of, so, I just start looking for the reason for changing in a year ago.Only making is understand of the reason for changing, can judge exactly is wellbad so much.Take care of Lu also there is no too big skill changing what, can always want to clear up affair, would be pleased."
I a , carelessly ask a way:"You come to allow all be for clearing up these?That can you clear up?"
Take care of Lu to make an effort to nod:"BE, has been so longly observed and found out, I basically cleared up, today, I think that I have already found out the person who causes a sky to mutually mutate."
The surprised Cha in my heart is more and more heavy.When he speaks of a sky to mutually break out big variety, I know purpose that he come.This person indeed as expected not the ability Be small to peep, he can really see a day mutually of the variety relate to me.Just, I would not like to admit this and say again and speak of, this kind of affair also deeply wear some uncanny.
"Take care of a Sir to say so, you in of the cause the sky mutually mutates of person, is it I that don't become?Such as from approve to have no this skill."
Take care of the face of Lu up still disappear half easy for cent, his facial expression is on the contrary more dignified:"Childe, I don't want to go around in circles with you, you are also very clear I say is what.Isn't a Lu braggadocio, your the whole to me, absolutely can't existence secret."
Threaten me?You are still a little bit delicate:"Ha ha, take care of Sir very big tone.If asking myself didn't also do what shameful affair.I also have is absolute my own everythings of confidence assurances can't be subjected to anyone of influence.Is like the affair wanted to do, what no one blocked lives."
Taking care of the Lu is like weariness pole, wry smile write shake:"Childe, although I would not like to call like this you, can I still respected your original meaning.So, I have no with you for the enemy's meaning, you greatly need not the such Duo Duo is pressing."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论