2012年11月2日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre solo wash that Mo slowW

!"
~Lovely of the Dai Xi want to brush back for me, will can't brush a back to knead for me with the XX?Is really nerve-racking ……..Ha ha ha, although I wish thus, I am secretly still a small voice of the heel Dai Xi say:"That …….I wait you~~"
Approximately a tea of time, our a group of people eventually the Wu arrived building in the line, the fox clan soldier who leads the way says to our introduction at this time:"Each highly respectable guest, we go building each room contain hot springs public baths, please enjoy as far as possible, that I don't accompany everyone to go in"
On entering into in the building, those four women run into right away the bathroom casts away my a person solitarily outside, so also even if, they still"intentionally" didn't bathe door to lock up, let I the dialogue idea that can eavesdrop them at the door of red-blooded youth with a color without the Dan Yin, hateful ah~~
Inside the bathroom, finish the Yan Ning joss-stick excitement of call way:"~~Eventually the Wu has hot water to take a shower, oh oh oh~good son elder sister, your shape is true ……….Is fierce ……….Hey Hey Hey"
"Shi Mo!!Fierce shape!!Is that the situation of the kind of Shi Mo?The Ning joss-stick begs you at order more description~blare~~really really want to see……………"At door outside eavesdrops of I in mind battle cry way
"Is fierce?Ning joss-stick do you use a wrong description?Our spirit is with shape well-balanced famous of~so you should use up the United States just to, ha ha"the Qi color is good to say with smile
The pear Ying towards Dai Xi to ask a way at this time:"Dai elder sister Xi, you how the Mo wash that Mo slow?Wait for a second to still need to change China eldest brother to wash"
"Oh~~ didn't relate to, I slowly wash good, let China Anne's many"etc."s are for a while well" Dai Xi answers a way
"Oh?Does the Dai Xi want to wait my mandarin duck drama water?Stem of good!!Really not the Kui is my in person kiss Dai Xi, have no white painful you, wait for a second your in person kiss the husband will give you "complete set" to serve be reward, ha …ha ……ha …….."My in the mind is dark to greatly think
"Mess~we seem to have never taken more clothes to knead, I didn't want to take a shower and want to put on those dirty clothes just, this how should does the Mo do?"Li Ying worries of say
"Ha ha ha, this you need not worried, because before coming to mother mainland, I already make this quarterly putting into the unreal just design the good clothes all took to come over, wait for a second I take out to pick for you how?"The Qi color is good to say with smile
"There is new suit that wear, that thanks good son elder sister first~~" over joss-stick of Yan Ning happily says
The Dai Xi towards three what people reminded to say at this time:"We also washed enough longly, don't forget China Anne still just does the outside wait, everyone goes out together!"However the Hou Dai Xi toward a door to outside call a way:"China Anne~~ we wanted out, don't hide in the outside to peep oh~~"
See to Dai Xi really understand me…………
"Have no…………My lovely of, I absolutely don't peep(only have eavesdrop just), you have to believe me"I am exculpatory of say
"Good~ that you once turned round first to go and waited we to change good clothes, then you can turn to come over" pear Ying reminds of say
"Is all right…………..That I say like you say like this in coming out oh" although my mouth, however ………..Hey Hey Hey, at up peep to fail Hou, I did small mirror of slice to put with the azure stone at have never thought nearby this time eventually the Wu can be used up, I put mirror in the unattractive corner at once and adjust an ability glint to see the view in the building being like.
Seem this time they are difficult to escape mine "method eye", thought of here, the in the mind unavoidably sends out a few wolf Haos(is cave to blare~cave blare~~)
When I position, eyes also have eyes fixed on mirror Hou and immediately say:"Good~you can come out and walked slowly oh, carefully slip and fall down(walk slowly oh~caution I could not see…………..)"
The my not stopping of the in the mind strain at this time leaps to jump(do not jump not to hang?), Anyway this isn't all point, the Ka pulls a , the door of bathroom echoes but opens, a burst of thin ground step voice spread to come over, I run out all of the concentrated dint stare at a mirror and deeply fear to miss any head that keep glasses.
See four shadows to slowly appear,Beats by Dr Dre solo, suddenly!The whole mirror up appears publicly one white fog make me can not see pure shadow elephant and depend!!!I could not see!!Steam of damning!!Lei XX you whole family OO!!Blare…………
"Yi?China eldest brother, you how be the Mo crying to knead?"The pear Ying curiously asks a way
"Have no~ is a sand to run to my eyes(very lousy excuse) just" I disappointment of say
"Oh~ is so ah, China eldest brother changes you to wash, water is still hot" over the joss-stick of Yan Ning toward me to say
I lose at this time of walk into a bathroom to strip naked a beginning blunt water, at the same time heart in dark scold:"His mama of…………Early knowing and then doing can defend the mirror of fog good…………"
When I complain, suddenly spread a thermodynamic energy from the back Hou, seemed the thing of Shi Mo to stick to come up from the Hou noodles, and feel to have some to acquaint with ………..Seem ◎◎?Oh oh oh~the surprisingly Dai Xi is that Mo brave, I am dark great for a while while ascending.
When I am just preparing to to call a Dai Xi two words, have never thought the person of Hou noodles to speak first:"Close. love. of.", hears these three words me on the spot the hearts are all cool half, because of…………Only a personal meeting calls me like this, that be…………Depend~~~again is that light!!!





The fifth gathers chapter 6(a
Renew time:2008-11-512:44:09 chapter word numbers:4077

The Qi color of "ha ha ha, dear of, you are bad oh~" back Hou is good to say with smile
Unexpectedly my cleverness one a life time again Fu in time, my whole body have no the dint Be slowly soft to sit down, however I am still a turning of deathless heart the head want the point"interest", however allowing the energy that I run out to suck at breast can not also move half for cent.
At this time at my in the moment appear a square the plain white cloth hid my face, immediately after the Qi color is good the whole body have no the dint also deliver not orotund of I with an upward exposure put on the floor face to face, however the Hou says:"Close.love.of.I.help.you.wash.Zao.want.lovely.lovely..ha ha ha ………."
Suddenly present a gold in my brain at this time the master is in the absolute being 鵰 Xia Lyu, the Yi ambition even XX little Long Nyu's appearance, depend~~I don't want to be little Long Nyu, the somebody else wants to be Yi ambition to be even!!Although receive a plain white cloth on my face, however still keep seeing at present prospects about around unclearly.
Sees an unclear person's form is taking a piece of thing to wipe to wash on me, from the flavor on her body I can make sure to is that the Qi color is good, even now, the door of bathroom is again opened, however Hou I hear the Dai Xi exclaiming a way:"Is good ……son ………are you in the dry Shi Mo?"
Shout in my heart at this time:"Say well!!The Dai Xi come to save your husband to escape from this devil quickly…………"
But the Dai Xi immediately after say:"Roar~good son, you didn't seek me to come for the I forerunner, very excessive, say first well, the right half side returns me to wash always can?"
"Ah?Shi Mo?My kiss Dai Xi in person how Mo meeting …… is they it the Luo of one Qiu that want to divide the booty on the spot me?"What I felt suspicious wishes
At this time at my in the moment appeared the second personal shadow, smelling the flavor should be a Dai Xi right, sees two beauties be wiping to wash body for me with quiet attention, although can not see clearly at present prospects, so on the contrary more stirring Xia think, however under the thus romantic situation, I am indeed all"excited" don't get up at 1:00.
Because at Qi color the good sorcery function is next, I and the of my brothers seem to lose contact, seem the Apollo could not accept a signal while rounding the moon back on the 13th similar, clearly know its existence, but can not contact, ever since that time last time and the Qi color was good at the board of trade manor that night Hou, I again realized the felling of the inability of X, now of I ….Seem to be physically disabled, really want to cry……………
"Ha ha ha, dearly think bad oh~" Qi color good thief's thief says with smile
"Is damned!The gentleman revenges a decade not and late, which day don't make me push over you to let on the bed you the desire fairy desire dead can not but carry on!! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论