2012年11月2日星期五

Beats by Dr Dre solo cted ground to say w

For the information that I have already heard relevant west castellan in the door before coming, although still have no way proof is be really leave, however seeing the performance of castellan should ……"
"Should be really BE?"Do not wait the west Tong message of reply in the door, west Zhi in the door then and immediately after answer a way:"That's right, I am to want to collapse and seek this time your coming over is the idea of Tong Tong, while I am also quite good strange to manage south at me city that Mo several years, have never listenned to have you this number person"
The words make reference to this, the west Zhi in the door suddenly once the facial expression change and toward unique positive color ground of remaining to ask a way:"You are second orchid to lift the person of Si board of trade especially?"
"Ah?Do you say Shi Mo?"The words of the west Zhi in the door beat just like a bolt from the blue sort at remaining unique body up, this lets him momentary three engrave all disorderly set.
Because have never thought the west Zhi in the door incredibly that Mo with ease figure out his identity, it lets the wordses that he originally readies to all send not and up use, but not give west Zhi a reply in door also not go, seeing to can fight a .
Thought of here, remaining is unique to then stay calm and collected ground to say with a smile:"Ha ha~ surprisingly castellan adult thus severe, that Mo see through my identity quickly, right, I am second orchid to lift the person of Si board of trade especially"
Of so this Mo say, is to want to stay some leeway for oneself, so don't speak own name.
"You are second orchid to lift the person of Si board of trade especially!?"Servant AN and west door Tong hear remaining unique personally acknowledgement the Hou is not started by ground station and amaze that the ground points at him to say.
Although 2 people act unanimously, heart in want to indeed isn't greatly same, particularly be west Tong in the door knows remaining is unique to come from second especially when the orchid lift Si board of trade in the heart 100 flavor miscellaneous Chen, because make her basically can not guess remaining unique to how her intentions are, is deliver from the heart or in order to fight west house in the door just approaches him.
"However the west castellan in the door" in the western Tong utterly confused moment in door, remaining is unique to don't understand that the ground towards the west Zhi in the door to ask:"You is how does the Mo guess my identity?"
"This is easy, because I am the south city castellan for several years, there is the talented person of the kind of Shi Mo inside the territory I am clear, is hearing your business 蹟 and check against time of occurrence, thus can judge, you must be the person of south city.
Come again, the object begun by you I can not deny of, mostly is some businessmen of blacker hearts, and still pretty much clear they purchase goods of time, accordingly you should be a businessman be, and is well-informed that kind of, however ……"
"However Shi Mo?"Remaining is unique to curiously cross-examine a way.
"However I could not guess what is the purpose that you approach Tong Tong in my house?I hope your honesty's telling I"
"This ……" suddenly drive once this Mo ask, remaining is unique to hesitate, because if want to answer, may reveal own true identity, but don't answer, the project lockout let to went with a swing originally again, this let it sank into two difficult.
And the west Zhi in the door also see his mask Hou noodles of hesitant, so then and immediately after say:"I think that you can trust of said to don't relate to, the western door house in nowadays was like the cripple candle in the breeze, only wait for being blown by the breeze to extinguish, even if I want is also heart enough to spare but dint to your disadvantage shortage.
My don't care how my end is, because I early have in the mind preparation, but I can not help worrying most of is a Tong Tong, after all since the childhood, she is never exhausted to lead, at present west house in the door go bankrupt just horary problem, will become by that time how, I think to be also need not I say more.
So I ask you very formally now a , are you sincere to my house's Tong Tong?Because she is what I am unique to can not let go, I know that she likes you very much from her performance, if you for breaking west house in the door but approach her of words, I don't blame you, that invites you to leave, but ……"
The words make reference to this, the west Zhi in the door was first for a while Hou, continue to say:"But if you are to sincerely like Tong Tong in my house, I have unreasonable demand, is …… take her to walk"
"Shi Mo!"The words Hou that hears the west Zhi in the door, servant A flustered and frustratedly points at remaining unique say:"Adult, he is our sworn enemies- second especially the orchid lift the person of Si board of trade, west house in the door will fall to this farm land, they are originators, adult how the Mo can entrust the young lady to this kind of person ……"
"This is the decision of the Hou of my consideration" at this time west Zhi in the door first is by hand stop servant A to continue to say next go to Hou, immediately after use to love a ground of look in the eyes looking at west Tong in the door combine at the same time explanation way:"I am getting older, live or live less several years more to me don't be bad at all.
But the Tong Tong returns that Mo young, she the future day follow me to only suffer hardship just and have an opportunity at present she entrust to her love of person, by that time even if want me to die, that I am also gladly accept hardship, so young man"
The words make reference to this, the west Zhi in the door then west Tong in the door pull a bosom and turn a head to toward remaining unique ask a way:"How is your intention again?I don't force you, this is most my wager the Hou is a , if wager in, that I finish a worry on the whole, if the wager lost ……"
"I am sincere!"Do not wait the west Zhi words in the door to finish saying, remaining is unique on savoring of the pan the decision Hou of meaning oneself to the mask on the draw down face, say:"I am to sincerely like Tong Tong, not is to have other purposes but approach her, I call remaining unique, this is my autonym"
While"you ……" is being the west Tong in the door to see a remaining unique true character, she in astonishment could not say words, because at present of the person, be at that time at second especially the orchid lift Si board of trade shopping, send her person whom the evil skin wraps, so know true facts Hou, let her almost faint.
However the west Zhi in the door very is satisfied with that the location nods, however the Hou start to pull to the remaining unique performance at this time west putting Hou of his hand of Tong in the door, say:"That now I with father but isn't the identity of castellan to hand over to you the Tong Tong,
Although the west door house falls to this farm land because of you,I don't blame you, because the market combines with battlefield all together of the place is all to have a victor.
At present my skill's not equal to person, there is no the necessity of grudge, hopes your ability center of the chest with one accord treated Tong Tong to go,Beats by Dr Dre solo, you leave quickly.
I think early in the morning tomorrow, I am deprived the business of nobility title and then will announce, by that time will how, I think need not said more, so I just want you to take Tong Tong to walk quickly, I don't want to show her this despicable matter"
"Father's adult ……" by himself/herself originally of the father is to love deeply himself/herself thus, the opposite Wu usually means by himself/herself and lets her on the contrary has already grown a sorry and ashamed felling.
"Tong Tong" at this time the west Zhi in the door simultaneously daut west the hair of Tong in the door, simultaneously say:"With Hou I can not look after you, be good friends with good to listen and unique words to know?Still is unique"
The words make reference to this, west Zhi in the door then use to look like the tone of giving the Gu to say:"Take good care of Tong Tong for me, you leave quickly, the sky is quickly bright, now doesn't walk, Be getting more unable to leave by that time" immediately after give° the him and the west Tong in the door to push in addition to door, and press ground to want them to quickly leave.
"Castellan adult, probably the affair doesn't have the Mo despair that you think, I promise to you here, as long as have me at of a day, in no case will make you walk dead end.
However I say Shi Mo now you all definitely can't believe, but please give me an opportunity to recompense you, because China president of association they have already had the method of solution, I look for person to return to invite them to come over amount of company right away"
The words make reference to this, remaining is unique to then picked up a cup on the table outside throws down toward the street, when the cup falls to the ground to make a noise Hou and hears a weak step voice gradually and far go right away.
Time that approximately led tea, suddenly the dazzling white combines to appear a sorcery at the same time only on Shan of ground and immediately after only spread in the white Hou, I and Dai Xi they still have ambition the clear husband and wife appears at west house in the door of hall in, be west Zhi in the door see our Hou, is not got a fright by ground.
"Castellan adult you good ah, I am second the orchid lift the president of association of Si board of trade especially China Anne" at the sight of the west Zhi Hou in the door, I immediately walk to come forward an one step and grasp his hand, with one voice say:"Because we are afraid to keep you waiting too long, so come over with this way, please don't be offended"
"Having a sale to met noodles still last time not to know that you were real Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论